Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I Love A Good Deal!

Every year (even when I wasn't teaching) I look forward to Target having teacher supplies in their Dollar Spot.  I wasn't as impressed this year as I have been in the past.  BUT...  While shopping at Walmart a few weeks ago for my son's school supplies, I stumbled upon a little section with super cute teacher supplies!  I'm usually a Target girl over a Walmart girl, but these were so much cuter and only .88 each!  That's right!  Only .88! 



Here's what I got ~
  • Pack of 7 color headliners.  These are a good size of of 20 X 5 inches!
  • Pack of 7 shapes headliners.  Also 20 X 5 inches
  • Pack of 10 shiny stars.  
  • Two packs of shiny border trim.  10 ft. each.  I think it's a nice size for maybe one small bulletin board.  They had several colors to choose from.  I chose gold and silver.
  • One pack of magnetic hooks.  Perfect for hanging hall passes on the door trim!
So that grand total.... (drum roll, please)....  $5.28! 

No comments:

Post a Comment